Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chino in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chino or El Chino may refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Chino, California, a city in San Bernardino County, California, USA
- Chino, Nagano, a city in Nagano prefecture, Japan
- Chino Hills, a mountain range on the border of Orange, Los Angeles, and San Bernardino counties, California
- Chino Hills, California, a city in San Bernardino County, California, USA
- Chino Valley, Arizona, a town in Yavapai County, Arizona, USA
- California Institution for Men, a prison in Chino, San Bernardino County, California nicknamed "Chino"
- Chino Corporation, a Japanese manufacturer of measuring/controlling instruments and instrumentation systems.
People nicknamed "Chino"
- Chino Cadahia (born 1957), Cuban baseball coach
- Chino Moreno (born 1973), American musician
- Chino Pozo (1915–1980), Cuban drummer
- David Rheem, US poker player
- Chino Smith (1903–1932), Negro league baseball player
- Jesús Alberto Miranda Pérez, one half of the Venezuelan pop due Chino & Nacho
People nicknamed "El Chino"
- Jorge José Benítez (born 1950), Argentine footballer
- Daniel Canónico, (1916–1975), Venezuelan baseball player
- Alberto Fujimori (born 1938), Peruvian president
- Roberto Losada (born 1976), Spanish footballer
- Marcos Maidana, Argentine boxer
- Álvaro Recoba (born 1976), Uruguayan footballer
- Marcelo Ríos (born 1975), Chilean tennis player
- David Silva (born 1986), Spanish footballer
- Melissa Calderon née Melissa Margarita Calderon Ojeda, Mexican cartel leader nicknamed "La China"
- "El Chino", Pablo Ecobar's photographer; some whose photos are used in the Netflix TV series Narcos
- Chino cloth, a twill fabric, e.g., chinos trousers are made of chino cloth
- Chinotto (soft drink) or Chino, a carbonated soft drink
- Chino (Is the Order a Rabbit?), a character in the manga series Is the Order a Rabbit?