Hello Canrocks, welcome to Wikipedia. Here's some tips:
- If you made any edits before you got an account, you might be interested in assigning those to your username.
- You can sign your name using three tildes, like ~~~. If you use four, you can add a datestamp too.
- If you ever think a page or image should be deleted, please list it at the votes for deletion page. There is also a votes for undeletion page if you want to retrieve something that you think should not have been deleted.
- If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the village pump or ask me on my talk page.
It looks like you did the edit from a university. If you edit from there again and leave a message on Wikipedia:Changing attribution for an edit, it should be able to assigned to your username. Angela. 18:17, 1 Jan 2004 (UTC)
- It's not really up to me. You need to convince a developer, such as Tim Starling. Try explaining this at Wikipedia:Changing attribution for an edit and see what happens. The feature to change edit attributions is fairly new, so I'm not sure what would happen in such a case. You might be the first one. :) Angela. 07:50, 3 Jan 2004 (UTC)
You were listed on the Wikipedia:Wikipedians/Ontario page as living in or being associated with Russell, Ontario. As part of the Wikipedia:User categorisation project, these lists are being replaced with user categories. If you would like to add yourself to the category that is replacing the page, please visit Category:Wikipedians in Russell, Ontario for instructions.--Rmky87 01:49, 10 October 2005 (UTC)