Wikipedia:Featured article candidates/Pruno/archive1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a well-written article on a subject that is a bit off the beaten path and was nominated to demonstrate the range of Wikipedia.
- People expect a featured article to be pretty comprehensive. This one is quite short compared to the usual featured article. Is there nothing more worth writing about pruno? Everyking 01:22, 14 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- What is the origin of the name? Also, a quick googlance shows there might be much more to be written. Mikkalai 01:28, 14 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Refer to Peer Review. Interesting and nicely written article, but it contains quite a few unsourced statements (see cite sources). Try listing this article at Peer Review first for creative comments and criticisms. — mark ✎ 01:28, 14 Feb 2005 (UTC)
- Oppose. With expansion, this otherwise well-written article has some hope. As it stands, it is only a teaser. Denni☯ 02:33, 2005 Feb 14 (UTC)
- Object. Far from a featured article, doesn't even meet basic criteria such as references or images. Please do not nominate articles that do not meet the criteria at Wikipedia:What is a featured article. Jeronimo 07:36, 15 Feb 2005 (UTC)